There are many times I've stopped in my life and wondered why I'm doing a certain task or action. Sometimes there's a logical or emotional value placed behind it, sometimes, there's nothing at all. These moments however, open a door of looking at myself and my relationship with God and seeing just how well I'm doing in that walk and if I'm truly redeeming my time the way God would have me to.
Recently, a friend of Mykaela's had a post that she shared and I'm going to tag it here because it was definitely a reminder for me to redeem the time that I have now because I am never truly promised tomorrow. Please, take the time to read it because I believe that no matter where we are in our daily walks with Christ, the little reminders placed throughout this post are special and worth reading. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment